Col. Melvin E. Gillette was the first commanding officer of Signal Corp Photographic Center. Sergeant Joe Lipkowitz remembered marching into the shuttered Paramount studio with Col. Gillette in 1942 and starting the job of clearing out old props and equipment that cluttered the place.
Colonel W. W. Lindsay, 1952.
Colonel James B. Buchanan, commanding officer, 1953 - 1954.
Colonel Donald Bowman commanded the Army Pictorial Center when the Department of Defense ordered its closure in 1970: